Sunday 14 April 2013

MobiMB: Only RM-XXX ERROR!!!!! [solved]

Hey, friends after getting a lots ERROR!! report of MobiMB { Basically RM-XXX Error!!! }. I had done lots of try on my PC to know that why you all were getting that ERROR!!! And finally, today i got that problem as well as the solution.


A SCREENSHOT OF THE PROBLEM:




It's only due to the failure in the installation of MobiMB. Follow the steps below to know how to solve it:

  • Go To >>> Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features
    to uninstall MobiMB from your PC.  [Use only microsoft inbuild uninstaller to uninstall MobiMB]. FOLOW THE SCREENSHOTS:

  • When uninstalling MobiMB you might will get an ERROR!!! report. Simply Avoid it..
  • Now install the MobiMB by opening setup.exe in MobiMB english version.


  • Copy the NAME and EMAIL-ID to paste in the installation process from the License.txt file.


  • After the finishing of installation open MobiMB. And you will be surprised that you are getting the same problem of RM-XXX Error!!! AGAIN>>>  But don't get sad this will be solved. 
  • Close MobiMB.
  • Now open MobiMB Russian version file and copy LMMPC.exe and then paste it to the below location and replace the already existing LMMPC.exe there:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogoManager  [32-bit OS]
    C:\Program Filesx86\Common Files\LogoManager  [64-bit OS]


  • Now open your MobiMB software from the desktop.
  • Congratsss Now you can get access to your internal files of your mobile.


Now if you wan't to give some thanks to me. Do follow me on facebook or twitter:

http://www.facebook.com/ska4616

http://www.twitter.com/ska4616

21 comments:

  1. Hey Dear,

    Thanks man, its really working now, wow u r gr8........


    Rajdeep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank god it worked for you also!!!
      And thanks 2u that you had commented about this problem due to which i am able to provide info. on this.....

      Delete
    2. it is stioming rmll coming rm 766 wat to do ??

      Delete
    3. IT IZ STILL COMING RM766 WAT TO DO ?

      Delete
  2. but it doesn't work with my nokia 311.....

    help me plz....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late.
      Hey, please make sure that you were using the right CA-101 data cabl, or when creating the setting select the data cable which you have. [ You can get it at the back side of data cable ]
      If this not solved your problem then please provide me the full details of problem.
      Open this link to delete gallery files:
      http://c203forum.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/now-delete-your-system-reserved-gallery.html

      Delete
  3. http://pirateproxy.net/torrent/3823345/MobiMB_Mobile_Media_Browser_V3.3.5

    this is version is included crack...
    if u want any file for this get it on my email alienfromsurat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola ..hago lo que indica ..pero me sigue saliendo lo mismo rm-693.... por favor ayuda mi nokia en un c2-02

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey please write in english. I am unable to understand wat u want 2 say

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, do what it says on this post, but I still rises RM-693, I have a nokia c2-02, plus the computer system is seven. please help, my phone is asking for help, says I have no memory ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okkkkk
      1st option >> try to run mobimb as administartor. By clicking right button and selecting run as administrator.
      2nd option >> please refer to the video in this post CLICK! TO GO
      3rd option >> provide your Email ID i would mail you MobiMB portable version, so there will be no any problem of installing.

      Delete
    2. thanks ... I will more tardecito ... and I tell you as I was: D

      Delete
    3. tardecito ... and I tell you as I was: D
      means ?????????????

      Delete
  7. Hai sk bro...
    I had tried the abv mntn steps...bt aftr doing this i still have dat problm for my x202...what 2 do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. x2-02 i had used this device and this software works great wit that set too...
      no problem bro 2moro i will post a new mobimb software with LMMPC.exe fixed so that it doesnt create problems 4 u.
      check it at same time 2moro as now
      c u later...

      Delete
  8. Thanx! my friend it really works, u r great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    I'm using Nokia asha 200 .. i tried this method but i got a RM error . so i tried to follow the instructions here . i uninstalled the program and tried install a 100 times but setup file not launching

    I even Mobiledit.but it's trail i cant delete anything. Please Please help me to make some free space on my fone. i can't use whatsapp properly because there is no space left to use.
    Waiting for ur reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. connect your phone in swithched off state

      Delete
    2. i am the same person of above comment
      connect your phone in swithched off in charging state

      Delete
  10. connect your phone in swithched off state

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am the same person of above comment
      connect your phone in swithched off in charging state

      Delete